Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

www.TwilightBeauty.com


Thanks to my fellow MUGs, I was just informed of this phenomenal website all you Twilight lovers need to visit! It is http://www.twilightbeauty.com/! And, yes, you guessed it....it is Twilight makeup! The site is up and running and products range in price from $9-$30 so there is something for everyone! There are palettes that coordinate with all the female characters, a Volturi line that is royal to say the least, and gorgeous colors that will pull you in with one click! If you are as much of a lover of these books and movies as I am, you will stop reading now and go to the site...its okay, I understand! LOL!

Once I make my purchases, I will post photos, but please excuse me if I don't post swatches! These are items that I just may want to keep in the packaging! :) LOL....Im a dork!

No comments: