Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

NOTD: Nail of the Day - China Glaze ~ Breakin'

I LOVE this new nail polish I picked up! I got it when I went to Ulta the other day and couldn't wait to get it on! The color is (730) Breakin' by China Glaze. It is a gorgeous orange color with some shimmer in it. The shimmer is not too much, just enough to add a little subtle sheen to the finished application.
China Glaze makes some really great polishes and they are thick and only require two coats. This color is perfect for summer as are a number of the other colors they have been producing lately! Go to your local Ulta to pick it up at a steal for only $6.50! I don't know if they sell these online or not at www.Ulta.com. I know there are some brands of nail polish that they do not sell, but it is worth checking out, for sure!

No comments: