Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quick Tip: Illuminate Your Tinted Moisturizer



I got up this morning to go to Old Navy & grab up some of their $2 tanks for myself & my daughter...it was a bust though! But, this was not the reason for my blog! I got up a lot later than I had planned and wanted to be there when the doors opened, so I only had about 15 min to get out the door! This is obviously not enough time for the full beauty routine, so I wanted to even out my skin tone and add just a natural look in no time! This is what I came up with!
By mixing Ulta's brand of tinted moisturizer (for fair to medium skin tones) and No7 High Lights Illuminating Moisturizer, I acheived an even skintone with minimal blending or effort! I mean, it looked as even as it would have using my mineralized foundation. I was pretty impressed with the way these two products worked together.
When I first purchased and used Ulta's tinted moisturizer, I HATED it! It was thicker than I had wanted and ended up being a little dark for my skin. Therefore, it has been sitting on my vanity with all my other products, going unused...until today! I will probably use this routine daily...alone or with concealer & powder!
So, if you are interested in this quick tip, go check out the video on YouTube! I will put the link below! This is hopefully going to be the first of many videos in my Quick Tip Section!

No comments: