Followers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Update on Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear

So I have been wearing this nail polish for 3 days now. We are at the halfway point of my work day and I have 3 nails that are slightly chipped at the ends. It doesn't look terrible or anything but because I am so OCD about painted nails, all I want to do is go home and take it off now! The color still looks good and I truly feel that if I hadn't been typing, packing and shipping all morning, I may not have been faced with this issue.

STILL...for $2, this is a good nail polish and on a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 7. (Most of the points for the pretty color and the fact that it only required 2 coats for the nice coverage. I am going to try it with a different top coat and base coat. Maybe there will be a difference then! Let me know your thoughts!!

No comments: