Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Covergirl Exact Lights Mascara Review


The Cover Girl Exactlights Waterproof Mascara is great! I love the formulation...glides on without clumping and creates longer, fuller lashes in an instant that look absolutely amazing! When I applied this morning, I really looked at them and my lashes looked VERY naturally long!

I also got in the pool after coating my lashes a million times and still had NO problems! I swam under water, stayed out for a few hours even and no issues what so ever! I was very impressed with this mascara! I would def buy it again!

To see my full review on this product, please check out on YouTube...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_reg_qGPo!

And as always...questions or comments are always welcome here, on YouTube, or via my email...Vanitys_Edge@yahoo.com!

Have a wicked awesome day guys!! More videos and blogs coming soon!!!!

1 comment:

CassandraKK said...

hehehe I just stumbled across your blog and this is sooo funny, we have the exact same blog layout! Be sure to check it out http://www.cassandrakk.blogspot.com

anyway! I agree with this review, I like this mascara as well, it got back reviews on MUA and I'm not sure why.. . I find it very natural, subtle which is sometimes the look I'm going for.

thanks for the great blog! I'll be back!