Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hey Blue Eyes - Inspiration Look on YouTube







I was SO inspired by Geisha1254's blue smokey eye look, that I decided to do a version of it myself! You can check out my live tutorial/look video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEGWuXGXkXM

She is a fabulous artist and her vision for color combinations is impeccable! I only hope that my version of this look is half of what hers is! I want to thank her for being such a fabulous inspiration and so nice to all her subscribers! Everyone that I have referred to her site has said the same things I have...she is simply amazing! :) You guys should make sure to go check out her site at www.YouTube.com/Geisha1254! You won't be disappointed!

Now....on to the products list!
Coastal Scents 88 Palette, of course!
Cover Girl Tropical Quad - Darkest Blue Color Only
Loreal Quad in Nila's Blues - Dark Navy Blue Only
Mac Eye Shadow - Gesso
Mac Powerpoint - Black Russian
Jordanna Easy Liner - Bliss
Channel Eye Shadow Base - Rose
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
MAC DazzleLash - Black
Bare Minerals Big Tease Mascara - Black
Coastal Scents Gel Liner - Black
Maybelline Brow Color - Light Brown
Red Earth Blush - Sun Rush
Rimmel Bronzer - Sun Bronze
Bare Minerals - Well Lit Highlight Color
Bare Minerals - Warmth Contour
Bare Minerals - Light Foundation
Bare Minerals - Mineral Veil
Loreal True Match Compact Foundation - N2 Classic Ivory
Benefit Erase Paste - No. 2
Benefit Powderflage
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - No. 1
Mac Chromeglass -
Scotch Tape
Sponge Applicators
Qtips
Makeup Wipes

I believe that is it! I know it seems like a lot, but most of the face products are just a part of my daily routine, plus I did some contouring which always adds extras!

You may need some specific types (not brands) of brushes to help acheive some of the effects of the eyes. I would suggest.....

* Pencil/Fat Liner Brush - I use Loew Cornell's Finch Shader Brush, you could use a Mac 219 or the liner end of the BE Rock N Roll Brush
* Smudger Brush - I used one end of the BE Rock N Roll Brush or you could use a stiff shader brush...that would work just fine!
* A small, flat shader for inner eye corner color
* Regular Flat Shader Brush can apply the rest of the colors, even the brow highlight. Just make sure to clean the brush in between colors so they don't mix! :)

No comments: