Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This stinks

I just wanted to update you guys as to what is going on with me right now. My computer died, so I had to send it off to be repaired. So, I have no way of working on posts/vids/anything unless I can snag a friends computer for a bit here and there. Don't worry, I have notforgot you guys and I am working on vids and posts while I have this time to do nothing! I am really starting to go through withdrawls tho! If I can use someones computer long enough, I have a vid and a post to put up for you guys!

I am about to start working on Halloween, so if you have any requests, just let me know and I will do my best to get them done for you! I am going to try and stick to products that are readily available to you. I have some things lined up, but if you have a great suggestion, I will certainly try and fit that in as well!

Thanks for your time and understanding while this is going on! HOpefully, I have my computer back by the weekend...if not, I have next weekend that will be full of traveling, so I can get a lot of editing and such done in the car for you guys!

Take it easy and I will be back asap!!! Love you guys!

No comments: