Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bare Minerals listings on eBay!

I have 3 lot listings beginning tonight around 645 pacific time of some NEW Bare Minerals makeup that I am getting rid of. All the info is in the auction listing. If you are looking for Christmas gifts for your family, friends, or even yourself, these lots would be the perfect place to start!!! Go to my seller name....be_gorgeous_always.....and check them out tonight! They are 7 day auctions and I have 100% seller feedback! I really need to get rid of these to a good home. I am trying to get into a place of my own and this would make it happen! Let me know if you have any questions! For any of my blog followers that purchase any of these lots, I will include an extra suprise for you guys!!! Just comment here that you are the buyer and I will verify and you will get something special! Bare Minerals is a great line of makeup and this would be a great way for you to try it for hundreds of dollars off the retail price!!!!

Thanks and good luck!

No comments: