Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm here...I promise!

Update time!

I know I seem to have gone mia for the past couple of days, but I am working on things!! First of all, I am getting ready for a yardsale and have been devoting a great deal of my time to that. If you have ever had one, you know how much hard work goes into getting a yardsale done! I really need the cash right now too! I want to post a thanks contest for all the subs that have got me started and will prob do that at around 200 or so. I had hoped to be able to do one at 100, but I just don't think I will be ready when I hit 100...there is just too much going on for me right now! Plus...I really have to figure out the theme of the contest since my barbie look theme was recently jacked...BOO!!! Anyway!

I am also working on getting my BE sale posted on YT. I have not got a ton of response yet and would really like to get this stuff sold/swapped. I am going to try and sell it at the yardsale as well and hope that with it in the ad in the paper, I will have more specialized lookers for those items! Fingers crossed!

I have also done a great deal of halloween shopping/looking this week and weekend! I am coming up with some halloween looks that I am going to be filming soon. In the meantime, I have a library of videos that are ready to be edited and posted as well! If you have any thoughts on halloween looks...let me know! I would LOVE to hear them!

My family and I made a huge decision about halloween this weekend as well! When I was little...around late elementary/middle school age, my mom, my bro, & I would decorate our entire garage and front porch for halloween! It was a huge hit at the time and we would have hundreds and hundreds of people come by our house in the 3-4 hours we left the garage door open. It was SO much fun and the last few years, we have toyed with the idea of doing it again but the kids have not been with us, but with their other parents on halloween in years past. WELL, the year has finally hit where halloween falls on a saturday and ALL the fam's kids will be around!! We are going to haunt our garage again!

This is always a HUGE endeavor, but we have the BEST time doing it! I am going to be the old wicked witch of the house, since my mom doesn't want to dress up. I plan to post a mu tutorial on this makeup soon, once I have all the things I need to do it! It is pretty freaky, but phenomenal makeup! I can't wait to show everyone that and our haunted garage! I will most def do a vid on both! So look forward to that!

Thanks for coming by...I just wanted to update and let ya know vids are coming soon as well as more review posts and swatches and just all sorts of stuff!!

Love you guys! Thanks so much for the support!! :) Peace!

No comments: