Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NEW MAC - STYLE BLACK

I just got my email from MAC about the new Style Black Collection that will hit stores tomorrow! I went online to take a peek because this collection is the one I have been waiting for! There are so many great items and colors you can get that are deep, dark, and PERFECT for fall that I just don't know how I am going to say no to any of them!

For starters, their mineralized shadows come in four amazing colors: Guilt by Association, Young Punk, Cinderfella, & Blue Flame. They are just amazing! I hope to be able to get my hands on Young Punk first and foremost! (It's the one in the photo!)

There are a variety of liners you can choose from as well including the Penultimate Liner in Rapidblack (which is a part of the permanent line), another permanent product which is the Kohl Liner in Smolder (love this for a smokey eye), & a Greasepaint Stick in Black which will be amazing for creating that super smokey effect!! All of these liners are in the blackest of black colors so of course, it is fitting they are all a part of this collection!

Now, all the products for the lips are truly amazing and I WILL own them all!!! There is a gorgeous cream lipstick in Black Knight that I have seen in Vouge, InStyle, and Elle Magazines posted as being one of the blackest black lipsticks you can get. There are 2 colors of the Mattenne lipsticks, one being Night Violet (a gorgeous deep, Purple Grape) & the other is Midnight Media (a deep Matte Black).


The Glimmerglasses have me in a trance...wondering what they have changed about the all-time famous Dazzleglasses! I just can't wait to swatch these puppies! There are three amazing colors including Blackfire, Bling Black, & Blackware...go to the website to see these...they are just indescribable! http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1795&PRODUCT_ID=6465


In addition to the wonderful eye and lip products I mentioned above, there are a number of face products including 2 colors of Cream Color Bases (a black and a deep grape), the ever popular Volcanic Ash Exfoliator that I am dying to dry, & a Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask. The prices range but all three products are under $20 which makes it all the more sweet!

The brush that is a part of this set is the 214 Short Shader Brush that would be phenomenal for smudging all these fantabulous smokey eye products and the nail colors are beautiful to say the very least!!! There is of course a black - Nocturnelle, a black with gold pearl - Seriously Hip, & blackish/pink-purple - Baby Goth Girl. I know I won't be able to choose so...yet again, I will probably get all of these as well. LOL!


I am truly in love with this collection and cannot wait to make my trip to the counter or just make the order off the web! This collection is perfect for fall and being released right here at Halloween makes it all the better! I know I will take advantage of all the black and purple with my costume...what about you???
Use the code BLACK at checkout for free shipping on these items at maccosmetics.com!

No comments: