Followers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Natural Browns - Products from Updates Video Look

Requested by: southrnhippychk - Ah who am I kidding...she isn't just any subscriber...she is my Best Friend for life that moved to ALASKA of all places and just left me all by myself! BOO!!! LOL, just kidding...I'm cool! I do miss her tho and it is super killer to know she really is watching! :) Love you honey! Alright....so on to the for real post!



One of my girlfriends/subs asked what I was wearing on my face in my recent Updates video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDh4WlJcIw ) so, I thought this would be the perfect video to start listing the products I am wearing! I will do my best to have the products posted after every video. If I am wearing a similar look to a previous video, I will give you the link to the post with the correct product listing! J

Keep in mind, I don’t mind you asking what I am wearing in the comments section or message portion on YouTube! I LOVE seeing what you guys thing or what you have to say!!! I just figure this will be easiest if you would like to see the entire list! J

**Right now, my foundation/priming routine is about the same every day. Sometimes there are deviations but I will always make sure I note any changes to the same ole thing! LOL! I won’t list those products every time, but I will outline them here for you to reference! J I will be doing a video on my new foundation routine sometime in the VERY near future for you guys!

On to the goods!

Foundation/Priming Routine

Chanel Eyeshadow base – Rose on entire eye
Benefit Erase Paste – beneath the eye to conceal circles/bags
Benefit Powderflage – to set erase paste & brighten under eye area
ELF Brow Kit – uhhh, duh, brows! LOL!
Clubman Mustache Wax – Brow Set
Rimmel Face Primer
Loreal Tru Match Foundation Compact N3
Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation – Over tru match to even out color
Boi-ing Concealer Light – for redness around nose and mouth, erase lips
ELF Complexion Perfection Powder – all over set
Rimmel Bronzer Sun Bronze – Contour cheeks & add all over color
MAC Cream Color Base Pearl – cheek bones & line down nose
Sonia Kashuk LE Highlight Powder – Pink Sands to set the Pearl Base

**Now…this is everything color-wise that I used on my face and eyes. This is the good stuff! LOL!!!

Face & Eye Colors:


MAC Stark Naked Blush
Revlon Mousse Shadow Brown Suede – all over lid blended into crease
MAC e/s Seedling – blended from crease midway up to brow
MAC e/s Nylon – brow highlight blended into Seedling also used to set Pixie Cream Shadow (below)
MAC e/s Glamour Check – Blended into crease and outer “v” area in.
Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Cr̬me Shadow Pencil 130 Pixie Рlined under lower lashes, around tear duct area blended inward
MAC Powerpoint Liner Industry – Tightline upper and lower water line, smudge into lash line upper/lower
MAC Dazzlelash Mascara Dazzleblack
MAC Viva Glam V l/s
MAC Flourabundance Lipglass

And of course, brushes, qtips, round mu sponge, & triangle mu sponge.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below, email me at Vanitys_Edge@yahoo.com, or you can message/comment via www.YouTube.com/VanitysEdge

Thanks for coming by you guys! I will have a new post for ya soon! ;)

2 comments:

Special Koko said...

about your face routine...is that the exact order? u apply foundation over powderflage?

Vanity's Edge Makeup - Laura said...

No, that's just the products I use. I generally put the powderflage on last over my setting powder on any part of my face that I feel I need to brighten a bit. :) Thanks for commenting! I will try and do a foundation routine video soon!