Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Additional Info On Comment Contest for Fall 2009

I wanted to thank everyone that has participated in this quarters comment contest so far! I love hearing what you guys think about the topics I bring up. I think my favorite part has been interacting with my blog followers! I really didn’t think I would acquire any more followers, I just wanted to at least hear from the ones I have had from the beginning!!

Because I want as many people as possible to have an opportunity to win, I am going to be running the contest through December. I will post the “drawing” in a video here and on YouTube, at the beginning of January. I am keeping a list of everyone that comments and how many times they comment in an excel spreadsheet. Once I close the contest, I will make a list and enter it into a randomizer program I have put on my computer. I will film the randomizer choosing the name(s) of the winners and post for everyone to watch and learn the winner(s) with me! Kinda like the lotto drawings! LOL! I think that will be tons of fun for everyone that has participated!

*Please keep in mind, if I have multiple prizes/winners, only one win will be allowed per person.
One week during December, I will allow comments on YouTube to be eligible for the drawing. I will post what week that will be in a vid on YouTube and in a post on here! I feel that everyone should have a chance to be included! (Of course, subscribers only.) The only reason I would like to do this is because I have been promising a video contest for my subs on YT and I honestly don’t know when I am going to have the time to hold that. The holidays are a crazy time for myself and my family full of traveling, decorating, shopping, and cooking! LOL! I may be able to squeeze in a video contest, but just in case, I would like my YouTube subs to have the chance to get in the drawing.

Also, I have decided to try and keep the prizes in line with the posts for that contest period. So, the things that I talk about will most likely be things that I give away! Items will be anything from nail polish, to makeup, to hair stuff that I have used and loved or you guys have said that you loved!

So, that is about it for now! I told you I would have more info!! Hehehe! If you have any questions…let me know in the comments below or email me at Vanitys_Edge@yahoo.com. Make sure to put BLOG CONTEST QUESTION in the subject line so I don’t think it is spam mail and your question will get answered! Thanks again to all of you that are actively participating…especially those that are actively participating daily! I really appreciate it and I have had SO much fun chatting with you guys! I am still trying to decide on just the right prize(s) and I will post photos and a video on those as soon as I get them in!

No comments: