Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NEW MOON COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY, this blog has NOTHING to do about makeup and EVERYTHING to do about my favorite book/movie saga TWILIGHT! SO, if you don' t like these books, or these movies, you may want to visit back tomorrow! LOL!

Anyway, with that said...on to what I have to say. As most of you know, this movie releases on Friday, the 20th and I have been counting down the days for months! I purchased my ticket online the day they went on sale in my town and the confirmation has been staring back at me, taunting me from my wallet for 2 months now! I don't know how I have made it this long!

Luckily, my daughter is staying with her dad that night so I can spend my evening in my fantasy world, with my fantasy friends...and men! :) I never thought I would love the movie so much, much less the books! I remember when I saw Twilight and was enthralled with the entire story line! I just HAD to get the box set of books as soon as possible. Now that the binding on the books are starting to wear out from me reading them so much, the second movie is coming out! Needless to say, I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT! I have done nothing but read every spare moment so I could get through the second book, for the 5th time now, to be ready to know what parts they leave out only to ask myself later why.

See that is the worst part about books coming to life on screen, something crucial (to me) is always left behind! I suppose there really isn't a great way to get 400 pages into two hours besides leaving something out!

To be honest, the only reason I can think of why I am so in love with this story is the characters. I mean, is there REALLY a man (or a relationship for that matter) in this world??? Wouldn't it be nice if we could all find our Edward, or Bella as it may be? I find myself reading, sighing with longing for that type of love and connection.

I am extra pumped about this movie release because I have decided that New Moon is one of my two fav books from the series. (Breaking Dawn, #4, being the other fav.) So many things are brought to life and to be able to see Edward in a new light is going to be interesting.

I wonder if after seeing this movie, I will be on Team Jacob.....yeah, I DON'T THINK SO! Hahaha!

I will leave you other Twilight lovers and enthusiests with this question: Did you get tickets for opening night? Have they been staring at you from you wallet for months? What is it about this book that caught your attention most? Are you happy with how the book has been depicted in these movies? Let me know in the comments below!

Love you guys and see you at the theatre!

*Note: I WILL be writing another blog on New Moon following me seeing it Friday night. :)

2 comments:

toshiam said...

I wasn't able to get tickets to the opening night. They are sold out already! I will probably go see it next weekend. I can't wait! I always think the book is better than the movie so we will see how this one goes.

Vanity's Edge Makeup - Laura said...

Toshiam: THAT IS A BUMMER! Im sorry honey! I will do my best not to post any spoilers (although you know how it goes if you read the books! lol!) and if I do, I will warn you in the title! LOL! Let me know what you think of it! I will post a discussion on it next week Im sure! LOL!