Followers

Monday, December 7, 2009

A Question, You Say??

Want to know something about me?? http://formspring.me/VanitysEdge

If there are any questions you would like to ask about me or of me, just click the link above and ask me!  I won't know who the questions come from, but that they were asked!  Feel free to ask me about things other than beauty and makeup, but just keep it clean.  I will not honor a rude question with an answer and will not stoop to answering any questions that are off color.  Just keep it clean and I will keep the site going.

Go to the site and sign up for your own Formspring account and get to know the people that visit your blog or website too!!

Check for a gadget in the side bar later on with the link so you can ask questions any time they come to you!

No comments: