Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Be My Guest!

Personally, I feel there are SO many great bloggers out there that don't get noticed.  Now, I know that I don't have this HUGE following or anything, but I value each and every person that decides to stop in and read a post whether they subscribe or not!  I also appreciate everyone that takes their time to comment, which is why I started holding my quarterly comment contest/giveaway.  Additionally, I know that people that visit blogs have a great deal of wonderful advice and choose not to maintain a blog for one reason or another.  Well, I have an idea...

I would like to host, anyone that would like to participate, guest blog entries.  In my previous post, you will notice I had one of my girlfriends do a write up about her last experience at the MAC counter.  Yes, I could have very well told the story myself, but why should I when she can do it so much better!?

I feel that this would be a positive way for bloggers that may not get a great deal of attention to get the attention, at least, of my 42 subscribers and those people that have something to say on a subject a venue to do so.  If you are interested in doing this, shoot me an email.  I will post your write-up in the same manner as I did Molly's and include, your name, blog or web address (if applicable).  If you have a super beauty trick, a follow up to a post I have made, a website you would like to share, anything! 

I will review each write-up via email for content.  It goes without saying that I will not post anything that is tasteless or tacky.  Even if your blog is not about beauty or fashion, I would love to post something you would like to inform people about!

I may also contact some of you guys as well!  Do not feel obligated at all, I would just like to share the love in any way I possibly can!  Let me know if you would like to participate.  I have heard all of your wonderful tips and tricks...why not share them with everyone??  :)

OH - make sure to sign up to receive new blog posts right to your email!  Enter your address on the right side of the page to subscribe to my feed!

No comments: