Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Deep Ransom Product Listing

You can find the video tutorial for this look on YouTube.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!  I appreciate all your support and hope you guys enjoy this!  :)

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
MAC Gesso e/s
MAC Freshwater e/s
MAC Deep Truth e/s
Urban Decay Ransom e/s
MAC Talent Pool e/s
MAC Cloudburst e/s
Urban Decay 24-7 Liner Binge
MAC Glitter Liner Wonderwhite
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner Black
Bare Escentuals Lash Primer
MAC Dazzlelash Mascara
ELF Brow Kit Light

Face:
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
ELF Complexion Perfection Powder
Bare Minerals Matte Foundation
Bare Minerals Feather Light Mineral Veil
Red Earth Blush Spicy Summer
Rimmel Bronzer
MAC CCB Pearl

Lips:
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
NYX Gloss Baby Rose

3 comments:

toshiam said...

Love this look. How do you like the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation?

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed this look girl!! am so going to have to look into pulling it off for a night out... When I get one... LOL! but I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Vanity's Edge Makeup - Laura said...

Thanks guys! I will have a review on the stay matte shortly. It is on my list of todos for sure! I have enjoyed it and have used it in multiple ways. I wanted to use it for a good month prior to review so I could see if it would break my skin out. So far so good...stay tuned! :)

If you do a look, CMK, post pics or at least send them to me to see! :)