Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

REVLON BOGO!

This week, CVS & Rite Aid have Revlon on BOGO!  You should definately go pick up some things!  If you haven't tried the Photoready Foundation yet, grab some of that with the Photoready Translucent powder...that stuff is KILLER!  They have also released some pro length brushes that are only $10-$12.  I like Revlon brushes and I am planning to get the foundation brush as one of my BOGO items. 

If you decide to shop, let us know what you get!  Make sure to check out CVS, Walgreens, & RiteAid's websites to see all the other deals they have as well!  I mentioned Revlon because it was the best, but I know there are other items some of you guys may be interested in!  :)

1 comment:

Dose Pharmacy said...

great post...
click on https://www.dosepharmacy.com