Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Review - Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in True Black

You can find a full review on this product on my YouTube Channel NOW!

I have purchased a good deal of gel liners that were not Blacktrack Fluidline by Mac.  I know, I know, I should stay true when I find one that works well.  However, not everyone likes to purchase MAC no matter how many times I tell them that the $17 is worth it considering it will last FOREVER!  They only see the price tag and that they must take a department store trip to pick it up.  THIS is the main reason I had to have this one...it is easily attainable at your local drugstore, Target, or WalMart and constantly going on sale keeping the price tag around or below $8. 

I rather enjoyed the formula.  You can see in the vid that I made sure to take notes about the wear throughout the day as to not miss anything for you guys.  It worked rather well in my waterline as well as on my lash line.  There was minimal fading...generally only where I rubbed my eyes or they watered profusely throughout the day that day.  However, by the end of the day, it was still looking decent and my complaints if any were about things that were not super relavant. 

The consistancy is very creamy and BLACK.  It was not runny or clumpy and when I used one of MY liner brushes (NOT the one that came with it), I had great luck with no bleeding.  It glided on with ease and since I have been using this product, the double winged and reverse liner techniques have become very easy and second nature to me!  This is just an easy product at an easy price!

Make sure to check it out, the next time you are in your local drugstore!  If you have a review on this product, make sure to post it as a video response to the YouTube video on my  channel!  I would love to see you thoughts and opinions, especially if they differ from mine! 

Have you picked up this product?  IF so, how long have you been using and why do you love it or hate it??  Let us all know in the comments below!

Much love always...xoxo!

2 comments:

Mz. More said...

I have been using this for a few weeks now and love it. Very pigmented and easy to use. Perfect for winging liner... and it really is long lasting! love it

Vanity's Edge Makeup - Laura said...

I am with YOU Mz. More! SO easy to use! I just can't get over it! Just perfect when you want that perfect line!