Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reviews, Reviews, & more Reviews!

I want to say sorry...again! I am working on a lot of reviews right now but have been put down by a terrible ear infection. I did go to the doc yesterday so today I do feel a bit better! I am hoping to be able to stay awake past 9 pm to be able to work on some vids for my YouTube channel and get some photos/swatches/reviews up on here for you guys! I have a couple of items that I believe are missing out on some much needed credit!

As always, if you have some items you would like to see reviewed or any looks you would like to see carried out...let me know and I would be more than happy to do them for you! Maybe I will stop being sick so I can get back into the swing of things! LOL!

I AM going to be working on a look for my sister in law...well soon to be...for her wedding. Hopefully, she will let me do her makeup, but if not, maybe the look will inspire some of you for your special day! This will more than likely be my next look vid...so keep an eye open for that!

www.YouTube.com/VanitysEdge
www.Twitter.com/VanitysEdge
Vanitys_Edge@yahoo.com

Feel free to contact me anytime and make sure to sub to my YT channel! I would love to release contest info and would certainly love to reach a great deal of people with my vids! My goal is to get partner by the end of the year...don't know if it will really happen, but we can all have hopes and dreams...right???

No comments: