Followers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Just an update for ya...

I wanted to let you guys know I have not forgotten all the blog posts that I promised. I have been, in fact, working on them and have a great deal of them finished. I am waiting to post until I post the YouTube video that corresponds, so the cross references make sense! I will begin posting these very soon!

I have been taking advantage of the amount of time I have had lately! My daughter went on a mini vaca just with her dad, so I have had a great deal of quiet time without the munchkin! I have used some of the time spending time with girl friends and shopping with my mom, but I have been concentrating a great deal on this love! I worked a lot on one contest entry in particular that I had hoped to come up with something worthy to turn in, but I didn't. I just didn't like how everything turned out! This entry was for the MUG eyeliner only look. The only thing I gained out of this was a crap load of liners!! LOL! I guess I wanted to have a great deal of these colors on hand and did want to try them, but I just wish I could have come up with SOMETHING! Oh, well! I will review the liners I came across for you guys very soon!

So, I just wanted you to know I have NOT forgot you guys! Just working diligently so when my daughter comes back, I don't have to use the time I should be spending with her prior to school starting, on making vids! Plus, since I got my hair all chopped off, I have to get up earlier to fix it, which means if I don't get in bed by 11 pm, I WILL NOT get up! (That cuts work time down as well! boo!) Let me know if you guys are interested in any reviews in particular! I am currently trying to save my cash for the MAC Fall collection (I want one of everything...litterally...i am being serious!) I have never loved a collection so much, so, I won't be able to buy a lot of items (from the drugstore or otherwise), but will be happy to review anything you have seen me use/purchase. I have a long line of them coming up but won't mind to add more or start a list for after I recover from the MAC haulin I will do later this month/first of next month!

Thanks so much for all your support! I really appreciate it! If you like my blog, let me know! Also, if you have any suggestions that would make it better (constructive critisism only-hater comments will be deleted), I would love to know! Once school gets into full swing, things will slow down a bit for me and I will get back on my normal schedule of posting daily/every other day for ya! Take care!

Much Love Always....Vanity

No comments: