Followers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Major Shopping Weekend!

Wow! I took two days off from work this week to be able to stay home with my daughter and end the summer together with a bang! We have had the BEST time! We have done lots of swimming, playing in makeup, getting hair done, and SHOPPING, of course! So, I am working on my Haul vid, which I have been straying from doing lately because a great deal of people say they don't like them! (I would actually like to know what you guys think on this topic, tho!) However, since I found some stellar deals and discovered some things I didn't really take the time to realize even exhisted, I thought I would share! It will prob end up being a two-parter, so bear with it!

I just wanted to give you guys a bit of an update on what has been happening and also ask what your feelings are about haul vids! I suppose everyone is different and I can't please everyone, but I want to know that I am at least trying! I enjoy showing you guys the deals I stumble across, but at the same time, don't want you to be bored! All comments are always welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by for this quick update and thank you all for subbing to my blog! I really didn't think anyone would...I know I don't have a ton of you guys, but I know I will always remember the first subscribers!!!

As always, let me know if you would like to see any swatches, reviews, or anything else dealing with beauty!! Make sure to check out my YouTube page and sub, if you haven't already! www.YouTube.com/VanitysEdge Hop on over to Twitter as well to chat and keep up with each other on things that are makeup and non makeup related! www.Twitter.com/VanitysEdge Love you guys and have a great rest of the weekend! Peace <3

No comments: