Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

BE FOR SALE ON MAKEUP GEEK FORUM!


I have posted the Bare Minerals I have for sale on the Makeup Geek forum, since the lots didn't sell on eBay. I had hoped to get rid of it quickly, but it looks like I am going to do better selling individuals. I got all this makeup from my last wholesaler and am going to sell to you for what I got it for. I don't have the time to sell on eBay any longer and just hate to see great makeup go to waste!


If you find yourself not using mineral shadows/liners/blushes like these, just press them! Since I pressed mine, I use them a LOT more and even use them on clients like crazy! PLUS...you can split the pot with a friend and both get a pressed shadow out of them!


I love BE shadows/liners/blushes because they are so versitile! There is nothing you can't do with them! Use blushes for shadows, shadows for liners, liners for brow filler...you can do anything with them! I have even started mixing them to get new shades that I didn't have before!!!


So, go check out my sale on Makeup Geek! If you are interested, message me here or shoot me an email at Vanitys_Edge@yahoo.com. (That is of course if you are not already a member of MUG yourself!) I would love to see all this go to good homes and get used and just think that this makeup would make fabulous Christmas gifts! They are NEW!!!! :)


Here is the link:




There are tons of photos and listings of the colors! I will happily swatch anything for anyone interested! Please note, I accept Paypal payments ONLY....NO EXCEPTIONS!


Thanks guys! Have a good one!

No comments: