Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

MAC Online Free Shipping Code!

There is another free shipping code available for MAC online and I wanted to share with those of you that are not subscribed to recieve their emails!

Just type in SUKB when you are ready to check out to have your order shipped free of charge! :)

You can also visit this link, http://www.maccosmetics.com/faves/faves.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1056&cm_mmc=email-_-September-_-09_27Artists_Faves_US_Other-_-shop5 to see Mac Senior artist, Suk B's (of Korea), list of favs for this time of transition between seasons!

Also, DSquared has been released online! Check out the line...there are some pro products you can get your hands on without having to call to make your order! I can't wait to get mine! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day! If you take advantage of this free shipping code...post in the comments what you decided to buy and why! I would love to see what everyone is buying out of these new collections! (My hauls will come later when my pride, joy, and savior arrive in the mail! LOL!)

No comments: