Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Follow up to MAC PRO rant...



Hey guys! I just wanted to write a little follow up to my Mac Pro rant from the other night. I had sent them an email right after I opened the letter, around 530pm. I really didn't expect a reply for a while. I mean, most companies rarely reply within a week, if they reply at all! I simply asked in the email what I did wrong, explained that that was the 2nd time I had sent the packet, and asked what I needed to fix to resubmit. Well, around 930pm (this is all CST) I went back to my computer to do some work and low and behold...there was an email from Mac Pro! I mean...WOW!!! Oh, and it wasn't just a generic email with generic information, it was one from an actual person!!!

So, they told me what I needed to do to fix my submission and told me to mail the packet to his attention in NY so I wouldn't have to wait on it to go to Canada. He said if it came straight to him, it would be reviewed quicker and the process wouldn't take as long since I have waited this long already! SO nice!!!

So, see, this is why I always choose to do business with this company and this is also why I exclusively use their products on 95% of my clients! Not only do you get phenomenal products, but this just shows me their service is all for the customer.

I do plan to resubmit my information as soon as I get a new letter of reccommendation and my new business cards. (Yay! I am getting new business cards! They have been ordered...so it should only take a couple of weeks to get them here! Woohoo!!!) I am just hopeful that I can get the card. Like I replied to Peaches...I truly just want to have the opportunity to participate in the master classes! I feel you can never know too much about your trade/profession and continuing education, in any field, is the key to success. And, in our field, keeping up with the trends is the most important thing we need to do!

I still hope that MAC starts cracking down on people trying to get these cards for the hell of it. I don't find it fair, but hey, that's just my opinion! I mean, if everyone was intended to get the discounts, don't you think they would just sell all their products for that price and totally eliminate the Pro Card? Think about that one...

No comments: