Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

What do you guys think??

So, I want to do some new things with my blog that you guys will enjoy. That means, I need your input! I would like to write about and post about things you guys are interested in! :) I see so many people posting their LOTD, hauls, outfits of the day/week, shopping excursions, so on and so forth.

What is it you like about your favorite blogs? What makes you check out the content daily? I know I love to see outfits of the day and LOTD. They always jumpstart my mind into how I could take one component from those looks and make it my own.

Right now, my inspiration is severely lacking. All I can think is the weather has something to do with this issue. I absolutely hate the cold weather and I am a total summer baby! Generally during this time of year, I never want to get out and all I want to do is read, watch movies, or...sleep! LOL! This is why I am turning to you guys to see what it is you guys are thinking you would like to see!

So, let me know in the comments below or email me at Vantiys_Edge@yahoo.com. If you have any killer inspiration photos that you think will jumpstart my enthusiasm again, I would love to take a look at them. Google images have been my friend lately as well as MAC face charts. If you do have a photo you think would help my slump, send it to the email above!

I also want to thank you all for following my blog. I know there are only 18 of you, but seriously, that is more I ever thought I would have! :) So, thanks a million! I am about ready to post the giveaway, so keep your eyes peeled for that and spread the word! :)

Love you guys!

No comments: