Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Troubles....

Alright everyone...I am SO trying to get this silly blog back in order, but I am having a tough time! All I wanted was to find a layout that reflected what the blog was about and sort of my personality. Something pretty to look at and user friendly...needless to say, it has become a bigger hassle than I thought! LOL!

I am really not the worlds greatest with computers and technology and I would kill to have someone design a layout (and do it...lol) just for me and my readers. Since these things cost money and well, its Christmas folks, that just isn't an option right now!

So, if you guys see a different layout everyday, or find issues with the page gadgets not working, never fear...please know I am working to get everything in order! :) I am about to give up and just use one of the simple blogger layouts for now until I can get someone to design a logo or a layout for me. So, if any of you know a great graphic designer that works for reasonable amounts, let me know! I would love to check out their work and possibly utilize their services in the future!

I will be filming tonight...FINALLY! I have you guys' comment goodies to show and announcements about the giveaway to tell that are too much to write! I will make sure to post the vid here, but as always...I love seeing you guys on my channel too!!!

Thanks to everyone for your patience! Once I get this page all sorted out, we will get back into normal posts and I will get responses to all your comments posted as well!!

Much love always you guys!!! Talk to you again SOON

1 comment:

toshiam said...

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. When you get the chance you should talk to Ale from MUG. I know she does some kick ass graphic designs. She would probably give you a good deal since you are a MUG :). Looking forward to your video. I hope you get everything straightened out soon.