Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Update...

For any of you that have lived without a computer after being connected at the hip to one for forever, you know how I am feeling right now.  For those of you that have not had to do without your pride and joy connection to the world...make sure to take care of what you have so you don't have to deal with what I am dealing with at the moment.  Yeah, you guessed right, I am STILL without a computer and it is seriously driving me bannanas!  I have tried every way I know how to weasle one out of my bro that has freakin 5 of the things, even had my boyfriend ask his brothers wife to give up the one she never uses.  No one feels sorry for me at all!  LOL!  My plan was to get a new computer with my tax money and that so did not go as planned!  The government decided to take most of my money away for a debt I didn't even know existed.  Nice. 

But, enough of my wallowing in self pity for a moment.  LOL!  I just wanted you to all know that I am still alive and still kickin with the makeup thing.  I am working really hard to save as much money as possible so I CAN get a computer SOON so I can get both my webistes back up and running.  For all of you that are still with me and waiting, I appreciate you all more than you know!  And, for all of you that have newly subbed to my YouTube account...well, that means more to me than ANYTHING!  It is so nice to get support even when you don't have the means to update on a regular basis. 

I seriously cannot wait to get things back up and running and hope to do so soon!!  I have a great deal of things planned and have been working on reviews and getting new ideas and a new direction for everyhting ready to go.  Once I have the computer, I will be able to construct all the new tabs I added here on my blog before all this happened.  I cannot wait to get some new material out there for you guys to enjoy!

So, again...for all of your support, I really thank you and hope you all stick around a bit longer to see where I go from here!  I LOVE the work I do here and on YouTube and plan to do it for a LONG time to come!  I view this as a bit of a vacation, if you will.  I will continue to update as much as possible and will continue to hand write blogs for now, to post later.  Until later comes, I hope you are all doing well and take care!  I love you all and miss you tons!!!

XOXO - Laura

1 comment:

toshiam said...

Don't you hate it when the government does that? It's like they know you have plans for the money you are supposed to get. Sorry it didn't work out for you!